Warning: include(includes/languageToggle.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/azucardi/public_html/includes/imperial-top.php on line 1
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/languageToggle.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/azucardi/public_html/includes/imperial-top.php on line 1
Mexican Wedding Cookies
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
About 3 dozen
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose unbleached flour*
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, soft
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 cup Azucar Dixie Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup slivered or sliced almonds, chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Sift flour and set aside.
- Mix butter until creamy. Then, add salt, almond extract, vanilla and rum and combine well. Add powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add chopped almonds and mix until incorporated. Add flour and mix until just combined.
- Roll dough into even sized 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch in diameter and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and bake until very light golden, about 18 minutes. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar as soon as cookies are lukewarm.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Fathom S :: Elsie P :: Anel M :: Christy L :: test01 :: Emma V :: Ivannia R :: silvia c. p :: Aaron C :: Barbara m :: Hyuna L :: leonor p :: Nelli :: karolay d :: discontjacket a :: marinela m :: keypendant a :: lety g :: roberto c :: Ayvian